Despatch & Order Confirmation
Once your order has been received, we will send you confirmation of your order via email.
If you are a wholesale customer your PI shall be sent upon receiving your order if not done online and shall require payment before goods are shipped.
Shipping Details During Checkout
It is your responsibility to ensure all the details that you enter during checkout are 100% accurate. We cannot be responsible for shipping to an address that was inaccurately submitted during checkout. Once you confirm your order the delivery address cannot be changed.
If this is a wholesale order taken over the phone then please check your PI before confirming payment to ensure the delivery address is correct.
How do we ship our products
- Special next day deliveries are only guaranteed if the order is complete before 2pm.
- Our Free Shipping Option is shipped Second Class the same day of ordering if ordered before 2pm.
- Our other shipping methods are Royal Mail first class, or recorded / signed for post as specified by the customer.
- Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) will be shipped same day, subject to stock availability.
- Orders placed after 2pm will be shipped the next working day.
- International orders are subject to the country’s importation regulations. We will not accept liability should the goods fail to clear customs for any reason.
- Wholesale orders shall be shipped by a courier of our choice and is guaranteed next day delivery if ordered Monday - Thursday. Orders received Friday shall carry over until Monday for delivery.
Our shipping costs will vary depending upon the destination and the type of shipping that you choose. Your shipping total will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process.
From time to time we may offer free shipping on certain products or if you spend a certain amount. We may also offer discount code and/or vouchers for shipping discount via our social media platforms. These offers are only available during the offer period or for the duration of the discount codes validity.
We take no responsibility for items which are shipped successfully but fail to arrive due to the failings of the shipping company such as Royal Mail. Once an item has been successfully dispatched from our head office it is the responsibility of Royal Mail or the respective shipping company. Although 98% of the time your item will reach you on time and as ordered, there is however the 2% of time that we are let down by third party shipping companies.
In the unlikely event that you do have any shipping problems then we are 100% commited to helping you resolve the issue. We do ask that you contact the shipping company direct and take up a claim with them, however please notify us first so that we can put pressure on them from our end before you submit your claim.
Any dates specified by the Company for delivery of the Goods are intended to be an estimate and time for delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice. If no dates are so specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time.
Official Aspire shall not be liable for any non-delivery of Goods (even if caused by the Company's negligence) unless the Buyer gives written notice to the Company of non-delivery within seven days of the date when the Goods would in the ordinary course of events have been received.
Any liability of the Company for non-delivery of the Goods shall be limited to replacing the Goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note against any invoice raised for such Goods.
The term Delivery includes the handling, packaging and the cost of delivery. Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and the type of postal service available.
Placing an order by phone or online is the User's Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Delivery terms and additional Terms and Conditions of service.