Aspire 18650 Battery 2600mAh
Important Battery / Charging Safety
Aspire are committed to our customers safety and highly recommend reading the following safety advice before using ANY rechargable battery.
1. DO NOT use Iphone, Ipad, Smart Phone, Tablet Plugs, Third party adapters or wall fitted USB points. Check the plug adaptor / USB Cable output and check the supported charging range of your vape hardware. If the plug adaptor output, usually in AMPS, is not supported by the Vape Hardware then do not use it.
2. DO NOT leave ANY rechargable battery on charge overnight or unattended. Also never charge in direct sunlight or any hot environment.
3. DO NOT store external vape batteries (18650's etc) in pockets. Avoid keys, coins & mobile phones. If your battery wrap is ripped, dented or other DO NOT USE.
Need Some Help ?
If you are a wholesale or retail customer and require any assistance at all our staff are ready to help you.
Call Us: 0333 577 5002 (UK local rate charge) 9:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Email Us: You can email our team 24/7 on email@example.com.
Social Media: We have a huge presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Search Official Aspire.
Aspire 18650 2600 mAh battery
Any Mod is only as good as the batteries that power them and Aspire have you covered on this front.
Yes we do not have the reputation of the LG, Samsung or Sony just yet but that will soon change.
The Aspire 18650 3.7V 2500mAh rechargeable battery cells are made for normal discharge current (max. 20A) applications. High capacity (2600mAh) provide much longer vape time than any standard ICR battery.
It is an excellent choice for your vape store to supply a battery to people who are looking for normal drain ICR 18650 battery cells.
Important safety information
- Never use force to install (insert) any li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive, and negative contacts.
- Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good battery charger).
- Do not leave a battery on charge unattended or overnight.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Always store your batteries in a case when in your pocket.
- For best results (long life), charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.