Aspire Feedlink Kit
Important Battery / Charging Safety
Aspire are committed to our customers safety and highly recommend reading the following safety advice before using ANY rechargable battery.
1. DO NOT use Iphone, Ipad, Smart Phone, Tablet Plugs, Third party adapters or wall fitted USB points. Check the plug adaptor / USB Cable output and check the supported charging range of your vape hardware. If the plug adaptor output, usually in AMPS, is not supported by the Vape Hardware then do not use it.
2. DO NOT leave ANY rechargable battery on charge overnight or unattended. Also never charge in direct sunlight or any hot environment.
3. DO NOT store external vape batteries (18650's etc) in pockets. Avoid keys, coins & mobile phones. If your battery wrap is ripped, dented or other DO NOT USE.
Need Some Help ?
If you are a wholesale or retail customer and require any assistance at all our staff are ready to help you.
Call Us: 0333 577 5002 (UK local rate charge) 9:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Email Us: You can email our team 24/7 on [email protected]
Social Media: We have a huge presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Search Official Aspire.
Aspire Feedlink Revvo Boost Kit
Aspire are very proud to announce our first venture into the Squonk market with the outstanding Aspire Feedlink Revvo Boost Kit.
The Feedlink is a bypass firing, single 18650 powered squonk mod that contains all the safety features you would expect from Aspire.
The Quality of the mod is outstanding and feels exceptional in the hand. Its almost pistol grip feels very ergonomical and the operation of the squonk and the firing can all be operated using one hand. The Aspire Feedlink Revvo boost is an absolute joy to hold and use. This is a game changer in terms of Squonk to Tank Kits.
Speaking of Tanks, the kit features the Revvo Boost tank which is a slightly tweaked version of the popular Revvo tank launched earlier this year. It uses slightly different Revvo Boost coils to further enhance flavour and to perfectly perform as a squonker. The tank itself is equipt with a squonk pin which means no more filling the tank as per usual. Simple squeeze the squonk bottle and watch as the tank fills itself.
The Tank is 2ml TPD compliant but this isnt an issue when you have a squonk bottle attached ready to fill your tank on the fly in seconds with a simple squeeze.
How to fill the squonk bottle ?
Such a simple yet beautiful system. Remove the bottle from the carrier, unscrew the metal top cap feeder and feeder tube and fill with e liquid. Max capacity is 7ml in the squonk bottle.
Replace the top cap feeder and screw everything tightly back together before reinserting back to the carrier.
What you get in the kit ?
- x1 Aspire Feedlink Squonk Mod.
- x1 Aspire Revvo Boost Tank.
- x2 Aspire ARC Boost Coils (0.10-0.14 ohm)
- x1 Replacement Glass.
- x1 Bag of o-rings.
- x2 Aspire Warning Cards.
- x1 User Manual.
- x1 Warranty Card.