Aspire Speeder Kit
Important Battery / Charging Safety
Aspire are committed to our customers safety and highly recommend reading the following safety advice before using ANY rechargable battery.
1. DO NOT use Iphone, Ipad, Smart Phone, Tablet Plugs or wall fitted USB points. Check the plug adaptor / USB Cable output and check the supported charging range of your vape hardware. If the plug adaptor output, usually in AMPS, is not supported by the Vape Hardware then do not use it.
2. DO NOT leave ANY rechargable battery on charge overnight or unattended. Also never charge in direct sunlight or any hot environment.
3. DO NOT store external vape batteries (18650's etc) in pockets. Avoid keys, coins & mobile phones. If your battery wrap is ripped, dented or other DO NOT USE.
Need Some Help ?
If you are a wholesale or retail customer and require any assistance at all our staff are ready to help you.
Call Us: 0333 577 5002 (UK local rate charge) 9:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Email Us: You can email our team 24/7 on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media: We have a huge presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Search Official Aspire.
Aspire Speeder Kit
Aspire is proud to introduce the Speeder 200W Kit, a combination of the latest new high power Speeder mod and Athos tank. The Speeder is a dual bay removable 18650 battery mod which delivers up to 200 watts (yes that’s right, 200 watts!) of power. The kit also comes with a partner tank developed especially to make best use of the power available---The Athos tank. The Athos tank utilize our innovative penta-coil head to satisfy those who prefer both dense clouds and top-notch flavor. It comes in the TPD compliant 2ml version only in the UK.
The all new innovative Athos coil heads, made for flavor, made for power. These new coil heads will satisfy even the most discerning cloud or flavor chaser. Our Tri-coil head (left) is rated at 0.3 ohms and the recommended power setting is 60-75 watts. For those wanting even higher vapor production, we introduce our new Penta-coil head (right) five coils in one head rated at 0.16 ohms with a with a recommended power setting of 100-120 watts. Truly a power vapers’ dream for sub-ohm tanks.
Whats in the box ?
- x1 Speeder Mod
- x1 2ml TPD Compliant Athos Tank
- x1 Extra A3(Kanthal AF Tri-coil head)
- x1 Extra drip tip ( Delrin wide bore drip tip )
- x1 Glass tube
- x1 USB cable
- x12 O-rings
- User Manual
- Warranty card