Aspire X30 Rover Kit
Important Battery / Charging Safety
Aspire are committed to our customers safety and highly recommend reading the following safety advice before using ANY rechargable battery.
1. DO NOT use Iphone, Ipad, Smart Phone, Tablet Plugs or wall fitted USB points. Check the plug adaptor / USB Cable output and check the supported charging range of your vape hardware. If the plug adaptor output, usually in AMPS, is not supported by the Vape Hardware then do not use it.
2. DO NOT leave ANY rechargable battery on charge overnight or unattended. Also never charge in direct sunlight or any hot environment.
3. DO NOT store external vape batteries (18650's etc) in pockets. Avoid keys, coins & mobile phones. If your battery wrap is ripped, dented or other DO NOT USE.
Need Some Help ?
If you are a wholesale or retail customer and require any assistance at all our staff are ready to help you.
Call Us: 0333 577 5002 (UK local rate charge) 9:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Email Us: You can email our team 24/7 on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media: We have a huge presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Search Official Aspire.
Aspire X30 Rover Kit
The perfect stealth, mouth to lung kit by Aspire. This mod is perfect for on the go vaping either during the daily commute, relaxing at home or when stealth is needed.
The compact NX30 mod teamed together with the low-profile Nautilus X tank allows you to vape anywhere comfortably. The Nautilus X has the new 1.8ohm coil installed to make sure the flavour is coming through in huge waves.
The NX30 mod has a huge amount of features for such a little mod and will certainly provide hours of fun tweaking the settings to your own performance requirements.
The NX30 mod fires up to 30watts which is way more than you need for MTL vaping.
- 30watts of power.
- 2000Mah Lipo Battery.
- VW, VV & Bypass mode.
- Firmware Updatable via USB.
- Spring Loaded 510 connection.
- OLED display.
What's in the box ?
- X1 NX30 Mod.
- X1 Aspire Nautilus Tank.
- X1 U-Tech 1.8ohm coil installed.
- X1 Replacement Glass.
- X1 Micro USB lead.
- X1 Lanyard Strap.
- X1 Warranty Card.
- X1 User Manual.
Do not use a smartphone plug to charge this device. The output is simply too strong and can cause damage or fire hazard.
Please use a suitable plug adapter such as the one shown in related products.