Aspire NX 75 Mod
Important Battery / Charging Safety
Aspire are committed to our customers safety and highly recommend reading the following safety advice before using ANY rechargable battery.
1. DO NOT use Iphone, Ipad, Smart Phone, Tablet Plugs or wall fitted USB points. Check the plug adaptor / USB Cable output and check the supported charging range of your vape hardware. If the plug adaptor output, usually in AMPS, is not supported by the Vape Hardware then do not use it.
2. DO NOT leave ANY rechargable battery on charge overnight or unattended. Also never charge in direct sunlight or any hot environment.
3. DO NOT store external vape batteries (18650's etc) in pockets. Avoid keys, coins & mobile phones. If your battery wrap is ripped, dented or other DO NOT USE.
Need Some Help ?
If you are a wholesale or retail customer and require any assistance at all our staff are ready to help you.
Call Us: 0333 577 5002 (UK local rate charge) 9:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Email Us: You can email our team 24/7 on email@example.com.
Social Media: We have a huge presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Search Official Aspire.
Aspire NX 75 Mod
The Aspire NX 75 fires up to 75 watts, looks amazing in the hand and has a simple five button system making it ultra-intuitive. NX75 boasts one-button navigation between Temperature Control and Wattage mode. Moreover, the NX75 adds a new Customizable Firing Button Profiles (CFBP) function which allows for heat ramp-up (power curve) to be fine-tuned. This customization can be made with just a few button clicks. The NX75 also features Child Lock. The NX75 is made from die-casted Zinc-Alloy.
The NX75 is powered by a single 18650 Battery which is sold seperately (see related products.)
Available in 4 amazing colours - Stainless Steel, Black, White & Red.
Aspire NX 75 - 5 button easy to use system.
Whats in the box ?
- x1 NX 75 Zinc Alloy Build.
- x1 Micro USB Cable.
- x1 User Manual & Warranty Card.