Xtar VC2 Charger
Need Some Help ?
If you are a wholesale or retail customer and require any assistance at all our staff are ready to help you.
Call Us: 0333 577 5002 (UK local rate charge) 9:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Email Us: You can email our team 24/7 on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media: We have a huge presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Search Official Aspire.
Xtar VC2 Charger
The XTAR VC2 charger is the world’s first lithium-ion battery charger that features an innovative tachometer-style LCD display screen. This charger will tell you the real power of your battery! .
The VC2 will display the batteries mAh capacity, assuming it is completely drained before charging. Like all of our chargers, it can intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust the the most suitable charge current (0.15A~0.5). .
It is compatible with both IMR lithium batteries and small capacity batteries. Both channels are independent and it can also tell you if you have bad batteries.
And like all XTAR chargers, the VC2 features overcharge protection, over-discharge, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection. Adopted from the VP2 charger, the VC2 can revive overly discharged batteries as well.
- Compatible with IMR lithium battery.
- Each channel is independent.
- LED displays real-time battery state.
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV).
- Use fireproof material for the shell
- Compatible with small capacity battery.
- Over heat protection.
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit.
- 0V activation and soft-start function.
- VC2 has under voltage lockout and self-start function.
- Automatically stops when charge complete.
- Compatible with 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650 3.6/3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Certified by CE, RoHS
This product comes with a 2 year warranty thanks to Xtar. This does not include accidental damage or misuse of the product.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT WITH A PLUG OR USB WALL SOCKET THAT OUTPUTS OVER 2AMP.
A Standard Aspire Plug or an XTAR plug would be suitable for this product.