Flexus AIO Kit
Important Battery / Charging Safety
Aspire are committed to our customers safety and highly recommend reading the following safety advice before using ANY rechargable battery.
1. DO NOT use Iphone, Ipad, Smart Phone, Tablet Plugs, Third party adapters or wall fitted USB points. Check the plug adaptor / USB Cable output and check the supported charging range of your vape hardware. If the plug adaptor output, usually in AMPS, is not supported by the Vape Hardware then do not use it.
2. DO NOT leave ANY rechargable battery on charge overnight or unattended. Also never charge in direct sunlight or any hot environment.
3. DO NOT store external vape batteries (18650's etc) in pockets. Avoid keys, coins & mobile phones. If your battery wrap is ripped, dented or other DO NOT USE.
Need Some Help ?
If you are a wholesale or retail customer and require any assistance at all our staff are ready to help you.
Call Us: 0333 577 5002 (UK local rate charge) 9:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Email Us: You can email our team 24/7 on [email protected].
Social Media: We have a huge presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Search Official Aspire.
Flexus AIO Kit
Aspire Flexus AIO Kit delivers an all new robust & stylish way of vaping.
This all new, cutting-edge device is set to captivate your senses and enhance your vaping experience like never before. So lets take a look why!
The Aspire Flexus AIO is an easy-to-use pod kit that supports both MTL (Mouth To Lung) and RDTL (Restricted Direct To Lung) vaping. The built-in 2000mAh battery will last most vapers all day, making this an ideal option if you’re looking for a reliable, everyday kit.
That amazing battery life is a huge plus as it means you can easily get through a full day without worrying about the dreaded flat battery scenario.
The device will automatically detect which coil you’ve chosen and output the best wattage level, but for added flexibility you can also adjust the wattage yourself.
3 LED indicators display the power level selected and another indicator on the fire button displays the battery charge remaining and any faults.
You can also lock the fire button and just use the auto draw firing to make life easier.
So is the Flexus AIO Kit easy to use ?
Now the pod is the same as used on the Flexus stick and is compatible with the AF coil range. So you know what that means right ? Insane flavour and long lasting coils, the AF Mesh coils have already stood up to the tests of modern day e liquid and therefore made the perfect choice for this device.
There are 2 coils to choose from the 0.6ohm and 1ohm – both use mesh heating elements and are included in the kit. Coils are installed with a simple Push / Pull system.
A simple screw off top cap gives access for easy filling and the standard pod will hold 2ml of your own e-liquid.
You can adjust the incoming airflow by rotating the pod in the device body to open or close the air inlets.
Flexus AIO Specifications
- Size: 114x35x26.6mm (TPD)
- Battery: 2000mAh (internal)
- Display: LED indicators
- Output: 3 power levels
- Type C USB charging – 2A charge rate
- Capacity: 2ml (TPD)
- Compatible with Flexus Stik Pod and AF coil range
- Rotate pod to adjust airflow
- Screw top fill
- Auto draw and button activated
- ASP chipset
Ready to buy ? Lets look at the contents.
- Aspire Flexus AIO device
- Flexus AIO pod
- AF 0.6ohm Meshed coil
- AF 1ohm Meshed coil
- USB Type C cable
- User manual